Dr. Hoffman and Dr. Cole are no longer taking new clients. They both provide individual counseling/psychotherapy for adults. They customize the therapy based on the specific needs, goals and situation of each client. Their therapeutic approaches are a blend of several styles and are primarily cognitive-behavioral, mindfulness-based and solutions-focused.
Dr. Hoffman and Dr. Cole have training and experience in helping clients in many areas including:
- Setting and achieving personal goals
- Improving relationships with a spouse, partner, family members or others
- Increasing assertive communication and active listening skills
- Resolving interpersonal conflicts
- Reducing anxiety, panic attacks and fears
- Learning and implementing stress management skills
- Reducing depression
- Increasing self esteem
- Coping with losses and life changes including death, divorce, unemployment and others
- Managing health concerns
- Addressing LGBTQ issues including self acceptance, coming out, relationships and others
- Increasing life satisfaction
- Making healthy decisions
We accept payments for services only by check or cash. Please see the Insurance page for plans we are in network with.